New Age U.S. army?

I just watched Jon Ronson's documentary on "The Men Who Stare at Goats."  This is what the new George Clooney movie is based on.  The more I watched the more I felt myself slipping down a rabbit hole of my own credulity.



The Men Who Stare at Goatse
Sean Bonner's tumblr


The borders of what I will accept as possible are very gray.  And shifting.  I've experienced enough strangeness in my own life to keep me guessing.  So when I see men in the establishment, men who are not like me, playing paranormal games with the end goal of torture and death... well, it gets my goat.

I mean, First Earth Battalion? This concoction of an army that carries lambs into battle and greets with hugs is so far out that it couldn't be part of our armed forces.  But it was, and is.

No matter how noble this concoction was, the army ultimately used these ideas to try to stop a goat's heart.  Anything for death or torture.  Be all you can be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment