The Men Who Stare at iPhones: ESP free iPhone app

You may have this feeling about your iphone already.  But after I downloaded this app, and tested myself, I found myself asking, "what does my iphone want from me?"


I won't make you intuit the link: ESP trainer app available for free from the App Store.

"The ESP trainer was developed under a NASA program by Russell Targ at Stanford Research Institute.  The purpose of the trainer is to allow you to become aware of what it feels like when you psychically choose the correct square. When you don't have that special feeling, we encourage you to press the Pass button. (So this is not a "forced choice" test.)
In a year long NASA program with 145 subjects (under Contract 953653 NAS7-100) many were able to significantly improve their scores. Four of the subjects improved their scores at the hundred-to-one level or better."

For some reason, the red square is the only one that jumps out at me.  Maybe I was a Toro Bravo in a previous life.  In my short time testing this app, I cannot even make statistically probable guesses.  I am like the ANTI-psychic.  So, here I sit, staring at my iphone, waiting for that special feeling.

Please tell me about your results!

0 comments:

Post a Comment